Choreographer + Core Dancer
Professional years in the performance industry
12 years and counting.
Primary dance style(s) and specialty skills
Dance Styles: Commercial Jazz, Jazz, Tap, Jazz/Funk/Hip Hop
Specialty skill: Staff spinning & Jump Rope Tricks
Dance Background & Training
I grew up dancing at Coastal Dance Theatre a studio on the Gold Coast at the age of 5 where I learned everything from Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Singing & Acrobatics right up until Highschool. After doing 3 years of the Dance Excellence program at Palm Beach Currumbin State High School I moved to Brisbane to train for a year of Fulltime dance at Raw Dance Company. After completing my year I worked with the company for 3 years as a Senior Choreographer, Performer & Teacher.
Artistic Career Highlights
My biggest achievements as a Choreographer:
- Coterie Cabaret – 2021
- Hidden – Global Dance Pro – 2021
- Brisbane Fashion Week Closing show with fashion line Bonita Collective – 2021
- Cabaret mini show NYE – 2021
- Dancing CEO’s – 2017 – 2022
- Brisbane Broncos Annual Champions for Charity Ball – 2019
- Gold Coast Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony (Guy Sebastian, Ricki-Lee, The Veronicas, Dami Im, Kate Ceberano & many more) – 2018
- Shrek Jnr Musical – St Josephs Gregory Terrace – 2017
- Pippin Musical – St Josephs Gregory Terrace + All Hallows – 2016
- Creative Generation State Schools Onstage – 2014 – 2021
- Jazz Vibes Brisbane – 2013
- Mountain Design Product Launch Catwalk – 2011 – 2012
My biggest achievement as a Performer
- Babes of Rock Burlesque Show – 2022
- Glasgow Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony (Jessica Mauboy, Sally Pearson & Mick Fanning) – 2014
- Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey’s USA Circus Tour – Circus X-treme – 2014
- Dancing CEO’s – 2018 – 2022
- Brisbane Heat Hype Crew – 2021/2022
- Brisbane Bullets Crew – 2019/2020
- Brisbane Broncos Dance Squad – 2014 + 2019
- Easter Festival Main Stage with Bec Laughton – 2014
- BMW Launch India – 2012
- Brazil Carnival Florianopolis – 2011
To own my own Dance Company and have ongoing shows/work for all dancers/performers & entertainers in our Industry.
If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
I would be a Mango!
I love how sweet & delicious they are & they always remind me of Summer, the beach & sunshine which I love!