Professional years in the performance industry: (how many?)
- 14 years
Primary dance style(s) and specialty skills:
- Commercial Choreography, Urban Choreography, Hip Hop, Break dancing and Rollerblading.
Dance Background & Training:
- Certificate 4 in dance completed at Raw Dance Company
- numerous workshops/masterclasses and courses in street dance styles and performance choreography.
Artistic Career Highlights:
- I made it to the Top 30 on SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance) Australia
- I was a support act for Katy Perry and Snoop Dog
- I have performed with Australian Artists Jessica Mauboy, Timomatic and Samantha Jade.
- I was a performer for the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games in 2018.
- Being a choreographer and performer for our Brisbane sporting teams including the Broncos (NRL), Heat (BBL) and Bullets (NBL)
- Delivering a number of community workshops to underprivileged, marginalised & at-risk youth across QLD.
- My goal is to create a space for people to experience something they have never experienced before. To impact people to feel differently, to think differently, to look outside the box and broaden their scope of what they think is achievable and to help them believe there is so much more on the other side of their perceived reach. I want to inspire people to live a life they LOVE, to believe in themselves and to have fun along the way. Dance has been the vehicle that has helped me to connect with people in this way. Whether it’s through performance, coaching, creating or directing, I believe if they can achieve this in a creative space such as dance, they will be able to adopt the same method in every aspect of their life. That to me is an exciting way to live 🙂
If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?:
- a MANGO – because everyone loves mangos hahahaha